11.27.2011

Sunday, posted by Laraine

It's Sunday.  I love Sundays.  I went to our ward this afternoon.  So many of our friends and neighbors have expressed love and concern for us and have us in their prayers.  We feel a real strength from that.

Jeff  didn't sleep well last night.  The phenergan didn't seem to work like it has in the past.  He was given ativan early this morning but only kept part of his Instant Breakfast down.  He hasn't been able to eat anything else today.  His ANC level is now at 100.


3 comments:

  1. Jeff,

    Sunday night, the 27th. Jan and I just got back from our week of timeshare in the mountains above Huntsville. We were pretty much disconnected from the world and finally getting a chance to catch up. Thank you for doing this blog. Even though I read about a terrible week you have had in the refiners fire, I was grateful that you are letting us have a window in to this experience. It gives us a way to sense our love for you. Jan and I are thinking, feeling and praying for you throughout each day. I hope we can talk with other soon. I have sent you an e-mail on the gmail account.

    Love, Mike and Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeff, you are in my thoughts and prayers constantly. I don't think an hour goes by that I don't think of you, and ache for what you are going through.Having gone through multiple medical trials, I know a little of what you are experiencing. Often in the midst of an overwhelming situation, you may forget how it feels to be well, and you may feel like you have been in this crisis forever. I have received comfort from what Dad used to say: "This, too, shall pass". One day, hopefully soon, you will turn a corner, and realize you are actually feeling a little better. And as you hold His hand, you will, day by day, travel out of this mire. Oh, happy day! We will rejoice with you.
    Love and hugs,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are praying for you and your family. Thank you for keeping us updated with this blog.

    Love, Camille & fam

    ReplyDelete